To help Prevent unhealthy eating habits and thoughts about foof and your body, make an effort to :-
- Banish the "D" Word : Instead of calling it a diet, think of your food plan as a lifestyle change and investment in lengevty and good health.
- Always eat three healthy meals a day : This will keep your metabolism, energy and moods in good shape.
- Throw away your scales : Put them in a hard-to-reach place in the garage and only weigh yourself once a week.
- Spring clean your wardrobe : to get rid of all the clothes you've been holding on to just on case you ever manage to lose 5 kilos - they remind you of what you're not instead of you accepting the shape you are.
- Notice and challenge negative thoughts about your body and focus on your assets e.g. " I have pretty eyes."
- Look at other women : notice how they come in all shapes and sizes. Pick out attractive women who have shapely build or unusual but compelling faces - if you find them appealing you can surely learn to see yourself as attractive as well.