cats

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

First post of my new blog!!!!

Assalamualaikum for muslims & Greetings for non- muslims...

As this is my first post for my blog, there is not much of things that I would like to share with you. Actually, I got the idea to create a blog from a friend. It started when we had a conversation a few days before.

me : erm... nk wat pe ek cuti ni..? akk bosan la duk umah..
my friend : jom la wat blog,kak.. owg pun bru je wat blog nie.. sbb da x taw nak wat pe.. leh isi masa lapang ngan wat blog nie.. (she's smiling)
me : blog? erm... akk tkt akk x bg komitmen je.. kang kjp je post mcm2.. pas2, lme x update...
my friend : xpe,kak.. kalo de masa, kte post la pape.. kalo x, xpe..
me : ok.. T kalo akk wat, akk gtau awk ek..
my friend : ok, kak..

And.. today.. i created my own blog... credit to my beloved friend, Nur Hazirah Binti Azman for giving me ideas and moral support to create this blog... love u!!

that's all for now.. thank u....

No comments:

Post a Comment